● Director of Analytics with over 15 years of experience and a proven track record of management of data analytics professionals.
● Co-author of a technical book on Cloud Databases (Learning Google BigQuery).
● Dedicated to guiding the decision-making process for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Collaborated with company leadership to understand company objectives in order to influence marketing and product strategy.
● Directed a team of analysts with a focus on delivering insights, self service reporting and developing skills for team and individual success.
● Created and maintained all marketing analysis including paid search, display, paid social and creative analysis.
● Led cross functional teams (engineering, implementation, product) in order to onboard, augment and improve data insights.
● Modernized and automated weekly and monthly marketing analyses resulting in a 90% reduction in time to create scheduled reporting.
Met and collaborated with company leadership to understand company objectives to influence marketing and product strategy.
● Managed all Analytics tasks requested by the Product Management team including conceptualization, development and triage to the analytics team.
● Coached and taught the Analytics team on use of SQL, time management and communication skills.
● Supported Optimization team by conducting A/B test design and implementation for customer journey/experience changes.
● Improved Mattress Firm’s online visibility by leading tag management and CDP releases using Tealium.
Designed and maintained data pipelines by coding in R and AWS data warehouse. Main objective was to create actionable insights for marketers and sales teams based on multiple touchpoints in the prospective customer lifecycle.
● Improved data collection by decreasing time to tag processes by 75%.
● Supervised team of engineers providing database infrastructure Marketing Operations and ETL for marketing attribution, web analytics and Salesforce data sources.
● Lead weekly training with the analytics team on using R for engineering tasks.
● Created campaign insights, churn prediction and ad spend optimizations using predictive modeling techniques and tools such as Power BI and R.
● Worked with the Analytics Engineering team to prepare and user test cloud-based reporting cubes using Apache Hive.
● Performed quantitative analyses on big data sets for HomeAway’s travel listing retail team using tools such as Presto, Tableau and scripting languages such as R and Python.
Worked with a team of SQL and Tableau developers to fulfill all client facing analytics tasks in an Agile environment. Provided web analytics strategy (consulting, tagging and report creation) as well as acted as main product manager of Marketing Attribution report product.
● Used Google 360 reporting data to optimize ad spend, hypothesize client experiments and report findings to clients and marketing administrators using Tableau.
● Used R to extract and transform data from APIs such as Google Adwords and to load data into cloud database systems such as Redshift.
● Wrote, updated and QAed SQL queries for client omni-channel reporting merging display, paid search, social and backend data sources.
Provided analysis and insight on BDX's network of websites, mobile sites and apps using front-end analytics tools like Google Analytics and backend database systems such as Microsoft SQL Services and Google BigQuery.
● Lead a multi-team projects to create site, marketing and backend performance self-service reporting and data visualization by implementing Google Analytics, BigQuery and Tableau.
● Hypothesized and planned A/B testing to improve conversion optimization.
● Responsible for annual and seasonal forecasting for the finance team.
● Collaborated with the executive team to understand business issues, improve product design and enhance data governance.
● Wrote scripts in R and Python to create robust marketing attribution and data science algorithms to measure and predict user engagement.
Responsibilities included report generation, marketing analysis and recommending data-driven site optimizations.
● Worked with the Database team to create an attribution marketing database system (prior to Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnel reports).
● Analyzed overall site activity and segmentation, conceptualized and created core metrics and ad-hoc reports. ● Lead analytical presentations for multiple shareholders including executives, marketers and content creators.
● Worked with a Conversion Specialist to troubleshoot website issues and to propose and analyze multivariate tests.
Learning Google BigQuery by Eric Brown and Thirukkumaran Haridass (2017)
University of Texas at Austin Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2020 - Coursework included SOC 317L Social Statistics
● Management / Development
● Marketing Attribution
● R Programming Language / APIs
● Google Analytics / Tag Manager
● Presentation Skills
● Planning / Strategic Direction
● SQL / Data Engineering
● Data Science
● Business Intelligence (Tableau)
● Forecasts and Prediction