Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics | Dun & Bradstreet | Nov 2018 - Current
My main objective is to update and modernize our marketing operations organization based on my strategic vision, personal experience and my research.
- Improved marketing efficiency by increasing time to tag processes by 75%.
- Supervised team of engineers providing database support of marketing attribution and web analytics data.
- Created actionable insights as well as accurate advertising budget guidance by processing complicated customer journey data using algorithmic attribution modeling techniques.
Data Insights Analyst | HomeAway | Mar 2018 – Nov 2018 (contract)
Analytics Manager | PMG Advertising | Sep 2017 – Feb 2018
- Business: Advertising Using: Google Analytics, Amazon Redshift, R, BigQuery, Adobe Analytics, Github.
- Act as main agency resource for client web analytics requests (tagging strategy, analytics issues and marketing optimization). Lead project to prepare clients for Google Analytics 360 Attribution Update. Write, update and QA SQL queries for client omnichannel reporting merging display, paid search, social and backend data.
Senior Web Analyst | Builder HomeSite INC. | Feb 2012 – Sep 2017
- Business: Home Builder Industry Marketing Using: Google Analytics, Tableau, R, BigQuery, MS SQL Server, Github.
- Provide analysis and insight on BDX's network of websites as well as price analysis for our clients via marketing, multi-channel and geospatial analysis using Tableau and R.
- Integrate Google Analytics data, ROI data and backend conversion data using Tableau and R.
- Use creativity and cross-team management skills to architect and manage the delivery of processed and self-service data to internal teams and clients at a low cost.
- Use insights to hypothesize changes to be tested on BDX's network of websites.
SENIOR WEB ANALYST | STRATFOR | May 2009 – Feb 2012
- Business; News/Media Subscription Site Focus
- Transformed project data requirements into project data models
- Integrated online and backend CPC data to validate and improve conversion
- Developed requirements for creating a system to warehouse multi-session marketing user data (prior to Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels and Attribution)
Strategic Business Analyst | IBM Analytics (FMR, COREMETRICS) | MAY 2006 – MAY 2009
- Provided analysis and consultation for a book of major E-commerce websites including companies like Ann Taylor, Restoration Hardware, Office Depot and Toshiba
- Created training syllabus and materials for new hires
- Recorded webinars for setup and advanced use of Coremetrics products
- Served as a mentor for new hires
Learning Google BigQuery by Thirukkumaran Haridass and Eric Brown ISBN-10: 1787288595
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN
- Minor: Educational Psychology
- Related coursework: Social Statistics, SOC 317L
- Member Sigma Pi Fraternity